Game and website Support
Release Notes, updates & Recent Patches
- November 20, 2019 – Fixed a minor bug that had made a few math games go funny. Even we make mistakes.
- November 14, 2019 – Brand new updated engine in this release which means it should (that is the keyword) run better on your computer. We also added in a few cut scenes and game improvements as well as fine tuned some spells. The file size should be smaller as we do new updates which is GREAT! Keep on learning!
- September 9, 2019 – This update has several bug fixes and we added a new spell that is available in the first realm. You can now transform into a Dragon! Yes, you can fight as a dragon. Keep on learning!
- August 28, 2019 – This was a massive update for a lot of fixes and new spells. We also have some added things to make sure kids after certain grades progress and master math topics closer to their grade level. Now for the REALLY big update for the Free To Play version. The Entire game is available for free NOW! The only things missing are shop items, dragon pets, potions and other things that are fun but not necessary to game play. We are super excited for this release as it is a game changer, literally. Keep learning Math Mages!
- July 3, 2019 – A new update was released in the wee early hours today and it contains some bug fixes and a new spell system. We added 5 new spells to use that you earn as you pass realms. We also fixed one of the math problems our members notified us about. Even we make mistakes, lol. Enjoy and keep learning Math Mages!
- June 24, 2019 – We are getting an update ready to have a new spell system in place. Also there will be basic level cinematics for the storyline. We will have better ones coming but this update will give the storyline so kids feel more into the game. Coming this week!